Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kalli's 100 Days of New Moon

Just 49 Days to Go...

For a reminder of how I narrowed these quotes down...head over here: http://twilightsoulsisters.blogspot.com/2009/08/all-deails-you-need-about-kallis-100.html

So...without further ado...New Moon in 100 Tweet-Sized Quotes:
  1. “I was eighteen. And Edward never would be.” - Bella, pg. 7
  2. “An impasse, he called it.” - Bella, pg. 10
  3. “Well, I wasn’t going to live without you.” - Edward, pg. 19
  4. “Not unless you want to die - or whatever it is we do.” - Edward, pg. 20
  5. “A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.” - Bella, pg. 28
  6. “If you believed as he did. Could you take away his soul?” - Carlisle, pg. 37
  7. “I don’t care! You can have my soul.” - Bella, pg. 69
  8. “Bella, I don’t want you to come with me.” - Edward, pg. 69
  9. “Don’t do anything reckless or stupid.” - Edward, pg. 71
  10. “It will be as if I’d never existed.” - Edward, pg. 71
  11. “Love, life, meaning…over.” - Bella, pg. 73
  12. “Tonight the sky was utterly black. Perhaps there was no moon tonight…a new moon.” - Bella, pg. 74
  13. “October. November. December. January.” pg. 85-92
  14. “Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.” - Bella, pg. 93
  15. “Losing track of time was the most I asked from life.” - Bella, pg. 102
  16. “But it was ironic, all things considered, that, in the end, I would wind up as a zombie.” - Bella, pg. 106
  17. “It was inevitable that I would have nightmares, but they wouldn’t be about zombies.” - Bella, pg. 107
  18. “I couldn’t imagine anything in the world that there was left to be afraid of...one of the few advantages of losing everything.” - Bella, pg.110
  19. “It was a furious voice, a familiar voice, a beautiful voice…It was his voice…” - Bella, pg.111
  20. “Between pain and nothing, I’d chosen nothing.” - Bella, pg. 113
  21. “I had to know that he existed. That was all. Everything else I could endure.” - Bella, pg. 116
  22. "Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget…” - Bella, pg.117
  23. "It didn’t feel like the pain had weakened over time, rather that I’d grown strong enough to bear it.” - Bella, pg.118
  24. “I wished I could feel numb again, but I couldn’t remember how I’d managed it before.” - Bella, pg. 123
  25. "Sometimes, kismet happens.” - Bella, pg. 126
  26. "Jacob was a gift from the gods.” - Bella, pg. 136
  27. "Like an earthbound sun, whenever someone was within his gravitational pull, Jacob warmed them.” - Bella, pg. 145
  28. "I would not be the only keeper of an empty contract.” - Bella, pg. 147
  29. "I’d come full circle, and now everything felt like an echo – an empty echo…” - Bella, pg. 167
  30. "This had to be it, the recipe for a hallucination - adrenaline plus danger plus stupidity.” - Bella, pg. 187-188
  31. "This might be a very bad thing. But it would be worth it, if I got to hear him.” - Bella, pg. 197
  32. "There was nothing left in my life at this point that was more important than Jacob Black.” - Bella, pg. 212
  33. "It’s still the other one, isn’t it?” - Jacob, pg. 213
  34. "…it means something different to me than it does to you.” - Bella, pg. 214
  35. "I won’t ever let you down - I promise that you can always count on me.” - Jacob, pg. 218
  36. "But I needed Jacob now, needed him like a drug.” - Bella, pg. 219
  37. "It was the same place…but it didn’t hold what I had been searching for.” - Bella, pg. 234
  38. "But if you knew what she had planned for you, Bella…” - Laurent, pg. 241
  39. "…the deep eyes seeming too intelligent for a wild animal.” - Bella, pg. 244
  40. "Each time that I opened my eyes to the morning light and realized I’d lived through another night was a surprise to me.” - Bella, pg. 252
  41. "I’d had a lot on my mind - revenge-obsessed vampires, giant mutant wolves, a ragged hole in the center of my chest…” - Bella, pg. 254-5
  42. "…why don’t you point your finger at those filthy, reeking bloodsuckers that you love so much.” - Jacob, pg. 267
  43. "This was just the end of what little piece there was left behind.” - Bella, pg. 273
  44. "Sometimes, loyalty gets in the way of what you want to do.” - Jacob, pg. 283
  45. "Could a world really exist where ancient legends went wandering around the borders of tiny, insignificant towns, facing down mythical monsters?" - Bella, pg. 293-4
  46. "There had never been a cult, never been a gang…It was a pack.” - Bella, pg. 295
  47. "It was bad enough that my best friend was a werewolf. Did he have to be a monster too?" - Bella, pg. 301
  48. "Well, I’m so sorry that I can’t be the right kind of monster for you Bella.” - Jacob, pg. 306-7
  49. "She wants me.” - Bella, pg. 314
  50. "It was just luck that she hadn’t found me yet - luck and five teenage werewolves.” - Bella, pg. 316
  51. "Is anything just a myth anymore?” - Bella, pg. 318

1 comment:

  1. Even though you made today's quote tweet-sized, it is still painful to read. Poor Bella and Edward.

    ReplyDelete