Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Moon Music Coutdown!

WOO-HOO!!! 99 DAYS TILL NEW MOON! We are finally in double digits! I feel like a Pointer Sister! {singing} IM SO EXCITED!

So continuing with the countdowns me and my sisters have going on, here is Day 99's song of the day!

"Together Forever" by Hana Pestle. (I kid you not this song randomly started playing on my ipod when I started today's entry. I take that as an omen!) This song is without a doubt a just one of the many songs that can be describing Bella and Edward. This one channels their undieing love and need to be together forever, no matter the cost. They are not complete without the other one and they NEED to be together and nothing else matters.

I have blipped this song several times so if you follow me on Twitter you may have heard it. If not, Hana Pestle is on myspace at www.myspace.com/hanatunes. She also is on Facebook so just search for her. Her song "Need" she actually wrote for New Moon and is trying to get it on the soundtrack, she is a big fan of the Twilight Saga too! Its also a fabulous song and describes Bellas need for Edward. Sort of sad, but New Moon is sort of sad. Hope you check out this song, and stay tuned to our countdowns! I believe tomorrow we are going to hear a tune courtesy of my sisters! Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment