Monday, September 7, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

So I completely failed and hasn't posted my part of this blog for 3 days. So here we go!
Day 75 Song is "Fix You" by Coldplay. This song is Jacob's anthem for Bella. If you listen to it, you will fully understand!
Day 74 Song is "Unintended"by Muse. This song is about Bella and how she could love Jacob, and it would it would unintended. Plus its a gorgeous song. One of my top 5 fave Muse songs.
Day 73 Song is "Stuck in a Moment" by U2. This is about Bella, and how she is so stuck in the heartache, the pain, and she literally can't get out of it. I can almost hear Jake telling her the lyrics to this song, or Charlie. Well I believe that I am all caught up! Tomorrow is going to be a little funny for Charlie!! So, I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as we are! : F

No comments:

Post a Comment