Friday, September 11, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

Day 69 of the New Moon Countdown Song of the Day is "This Kiss" by The Karmina. The lyrics talk about how wrong the two are for each, and they try to "erase what she feels" but then "you kiss me and suddenly I don't care anymore, something in me tells me you're the one Im looking for". This song is unique because I can see it coming from both Edward and Bellas POV. There is actually a section where she says "my heart is getting loud, Im trying to keep it down" and that is straight Bella! But part about "something in me tells me youre the one I've waited for" that is purely Edward. It is about not caring what people even ourselves say or think. Anyways, let me know your thoughts on this...I love the song and I hold it near and dear to my heart. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment