Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures Of the Day

Guess what you lucky dogs--Im posting five pictures today. How did you get so lucky you say? Its just because I love you.Now on a side note Im not promising my picture of the day is gonna be a picture you have not seen and alot of them will be New Moon based.Okie dokie!Now on to the pictures.

So im loving RPatz as superman and this is slightly funny.


Im thinking that I have a new Taylor fascination. He will probably be on the picture of the day everyday.Cause Really im Team Taylor!


I know Steph isnt in Twilight but she is the reason we have the wonderful book and this is the most amazing picture of her.


UMMM *drools* Enough said




Volturi Pic of the day.In my opinion Alec is adorable and just how i pictured him.



No comments:

Post a Comment