Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

I am laughing right now as I type this blog entry for day 71 in our New Moon Countdown. I was driving and this song came across my ipod and as I was singing ridiculously loud, I started to think this song would fit PERFECTLY with how Jacob feels about Bella.
Today's song is "Tearing up my heart" by NSYNC. Go ahead, laugh...I did! But seriously, lets listen to the lyrics..."its tearing up my heart when Im with you, but when we are apart I feel it to." Jake sees the pain and hurt that Bella is in because of Edward leaving when he with her, but he loves her and so his heart is tore up when they are apart because he wants to be more than friends with her. Ok, so there is today's song, and yes Im blipping it right now! So check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment