Monday, November 2, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

11/20/2009 is just around the corner! I for one am about to burst with the excitement from the year long wait we have had to endure since Twilight came out. So from here on out, the songs will be from the New Moon Soundtrack!
First up is "Satellite Heart" by Anya Marina. This soundtrack has caused some discussion that its too sad, or depressing and some folks don't like it. Well, guess what....New Moon is a sad and depressing book. The love of Bella's life has left her broken, a mess, and without hope or purpose. The song is very fitting, just listen to the lyrics. For example "Im a satellite heart, lost in the dark im spun out so far, but I'll be true to you". And "you know I haven't slept in weeks, you're the only thing I see." If these are Bella I don't know what is. Anyways, thats my two cents and I hope you enjoy the soundtrack and of course, go crazy for the New Moon release in 17 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment