Monday, November 16, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

THREE DAYS! THREE DAYS! THREE DAYS!

Today's song is from the New Moon Soundtrack and its by a band that I found to be surprisingly awesome! Today's song is "Friends" by the Band of Skulls.
I heard their song "I know what I am" and was totally blown away! I thought it would be on the soundtrack originally but their song "Friends" made it instead. It is also a great song that I love jamming to! Those at Summit in charge of putting songs on the soundtrack were accidentally sent a copy of "Friends". They heard the song and thought it was a great and it fit well with New Moon.

New Moon is about finding friends. Bella finding Jacob, Jacob finding the pack with Sam and the boys, and Alice coming back to Bella because she saw her fall. Bella also tried to reunite with Jessica and Mike. Which failed, but Jessica is a snot and Mike doesn't stand a chance with Edward and Jake around *DUH*. Take a hint Newton! Anyways, enjoy the tune and let me know what you think!
THREE DAYS! THREE DAYS! THREE DAYS! Ok, just had to reiterate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment