Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

16 days (deep breath) 16 days (deep breath)...thats it just keep breathing!
Today's song is another one from the New Moon Soundtrack. And the winner is.........
"White Demon Love Song" by The Killers. Now this is just my take but let me know what you guys think too.

When I hear this song I think of Edward being the "white demon" to Bella because he is so pale, and he hides his "selfish kiss" from her because he is gone, she has no idea where he is. He sings in her dreams, "she likes the way he sings, white demon love songs in her dreams", because thats the only time Bella sees him. "Let us be in love" are lyrics that remind me of Bella thinking thats all she wants from Edward. She just wants to be with him, near him, wherever that may be. Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment