Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Well today we are all either dealing with a New Moon hangover from the midnight showing or we are scrambling to see it today! Or perhaps BOTH! Share with us your thoughts! What was your favorite part? Did Jacob live up to the book? What did you think of the ending? The Volturi: were they what you pictured?!

SPOILER ALERTS! SPOILER ALERTS!
I just want to throw in my two cents here and say I was very pleased! The movie stayed close to the book and I only teared up once when it was just saying "October. November. December" that was so heart breaking especially with Lykke Li's song "Possibility" playing. I already have plans so see it at least 10 more times over the next two weeks. The wolves were great, Aro was EXACTLY how I imagined, the funny one liners had our whole theatre laughing out loud! The ending was PERFECT! Those are just my thoughts and please share with us what yours were!

No comments:

Post a Comment