Friday, November 6, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

We are officially at the two week mark! Feel free to go nuts right now, its ok...I will wait for you to finish.
Ok? Feel better?
Today's song is a bonus track from The New Moon Soundtrack from itunes and is "All I believe in" by The Magic Numbers w/ Amandou & Mariam. The lyrics "heart I want you to be strong, I need you to be all I believe in." Bella needs her heart to be not broken. No her heart isn't broken, it's SHATTERED. When Edward left he destroyed her heart, out of love, but still destroyed it.
The song has a unique sound and very unique portions that set it apart from the others on the soundtrack. If you've heard it once and wasn't feeling it...I urge you to try it again. It grows on you! Plus the magic numbers are a good band!
Please share your thoughts and comments! 14 DAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment