Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

TWO DAYS! TWO DAYS!
I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve! So today's song is Slow Life by Grizzly Bear. This song i feel could be either from Jacob's POV or Edward's. The lyrics express feelings of love but the one is more in love with the other and they would cut them free if they wanted to be. I think Edward would be more fitting with some of the lyrics because he tells Bella he wouldn't stand in her way if she ever wanted something else. But then again Jacob lets her go with Alice to save Edward because he knows she loves Edward. Here's some of the lyrics...you tell me what you think!


I think I know whats on your mind
A couple words, a great divide
Waiting in the wings a sparing spite
Crawling out the foreground from behind

Even though you're the only one I see
If you ask,I'll cut you free
Please don't ask for chance,it'll never be...

Take anything you want its fine
Keep up the slow life for the night
Dont take it back, I'll just deny
This constant noise all the time

I like this song alot and feel its a great addition to the New Moon Soundtrack. Anya Marina was a guest interviewer on the Myspace live stream of the New Moon Premier last night. I will hold my tongue, but say this. She should stick to her day job. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I love reading your articles and your doing a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete