Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Moon Music Countdown

In 14 days (yes I said 14 days) We will be putting on our New Moon gear, blasting the soundtrack, and heading to the theatre for the midnight showing of the long awaited release of New Moon. Can you taste the popcorn and hear the swooning people!?!
Today's song is by Lykke Li and is entitled Possibility. This song just oozes heartache. The lyrics "theres a possibility that all Ive had is all Im gon get." To me this is Bella at her lowest point and thinking that her life is truly over becuase the best thing to her is gone. Forever. She will never have anything remotely close to Edward again. " So tell me when you hear my heart stop, You're the only one that knows Tell me when you hear my silence, There's a possibility I wouldn't know" Bella is literally feeling like she is dieing. Her heart in her mind, has stopped. If you have ever been through a break-up that wasn't your choice, you can't deny that you haven't felt like how this song describes the pain.
Let me know what you think, but I really like this song. I didn't at first but the more I really listened to the lyrics and how the music flows, I loved it. Hope you find it fitting as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment