Saturday, July 11, 2009

10 things you didn't know about Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper Whitlock Hale...

Sunday July 12, 2009


Hey guys its Jada! I'm doing Jasper next because he is my 2nd favorite Cullen boy;; Now its time for your imput. Which Twilight character would you like to know more about?? Comment and I will get started =]



Monroe Jackson Rathbone V

Jackson Rathbone Pictures, Images and Photos




  1. Jackson was born in Singapore; and lived in places ranging from Indonesia to Midland, Texas.


  2. Jackson was cast in Disney 411.


  3. Jackson is in a band called 100 Monkeys.


  4. Does photography, and some drawing. He tries to incorporate the two together.


  5. He tends to sleep in all of his clothes and then wear them the next day.


  6. Plays banjo, accordian, and ukulele; which he all thinks are annoying.


  7. Whe he was very young he busted his head open 3 times.


  8. He doesn't take very good car of his car. He has been in several fender-benders, and his bumper has fallen off a few times. He tried to fix it with duct-tape, but it keeps falling off. So now his car has no bumper.


  9. He hasn't washed his hair in a long time.


  10. In high school he played basketball, soccer, baseball, football, and ran track.

Hope you guys enjoyed =] Get back to me with comments and I will try to get your favorite character up and posted. =] And remember...


peace love and twilight Pictures, Images and Photos






2 comments:

  1. I just love the 10 little known facts. I went to an 100 Monkeys show and was bummed that Jackson wasn't there.

    I would love to see Kellan or Peter next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's my faaaaaaaaaaaaave.

    so i'm big time swooning at my desk right now.

    siiigh.

    ReplyDelete