Sunday, July 26, 2009

**Why I Love Twilight**

Hey guys its Jada! This is kind of a random blog, but ive been thinking alot about why I love the Saga so much. I realized that even on our worst days, we can go straight to our favorite part in one of the books and it will automatically make us feel better. For example, one of my favorite parts is in Eclipse when Edward proposes... He says I promise to love you forever. When our relationships go bad, we have Edward to give us hope. There is an Edward out there for all of us ladies! And thank goodness for Bella... just an average clumsy girl...it gives all us normal girls hope. I love how the Saga isnt just some lovey-dovey fairy tale.... edward and bells have problems and faults just like us. We will always have Twilight to go to.... Edward when we need words of love, Bella when we are having a clumsy day, Jake when we need to feel the warmth of the sun, Emmett when we need a big bear hug, Alice when we need fashion advice, Jasper when we need to be calm, Carlisle when we need a doctor, Esme when we need motherly advice, and Rose when we need a little honesty. Twilight isnt going anywhere, and I think this is why we hold so tight to it. Twilight has also brought me to some pretty amazing friends, who I know will always be there. We completly support this addiction, and dont want a cure! =] TSS 4 Life!!

2 comments:

  1. Youre so right Jada!!! that was a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jada! I totally agree..Emmett also gives us many reason to laugh too!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete