Friday, July 10, 2009

You did amazing Kalli. I love how you made a site just for us and design our shirt!! Kalli= Total Awesomeness!! I don’t know how she does it. I still get lost with this thing (Blogger) So just an F.Y.I. I will be asking lots of questions! LOL

Well, Kim, I love this idea of this quiz, so here we go!


My name is: Krystle Marie
I am 24 and married to a kick ass soldier, Erich <3
From the Philippines but a total Yankee!!
Live in Arkansas…DO NOT MOVE HERE!!

Five things everyone should know about me? Hmm:

*I never let my friends down; they mean the world to me!
*I would love to live in England, ooo the accents!!
*I am very random and make no sense!
*I have been obsessed with vampires since I was about 7
*I love love love SNOW (yes totally random)
Giving ya one more (ha-ha)
*I am in the process of writing a book with Vampires/Witches/Hybrids
(inspiration…S.M. thanks!)

When I first read Twilight and how many times I read it….

My friend *Val* (different one ha-ha) harassed me to read Twilight, told me I would love it. Finally I picked it up for my drive to WI. Never put it down!! I have read them a total of 3 times going on a 4th but I am trying to finish True Blood.

Team Edward or Team Jacob:
I would have to say Edward. He was soo alone but then Bella came along and changed his life to something more meaningful! What he did for love…ahhhh..I am such a sap! It kind of is a tie but man Jake knew how to piss me off A LOT! He-he

Character I am like…Hmm..Well, I would have to say Bella. (No, not because I am in love with Edward..Ha-ha) I am the clumsiest person you will meet! If there was an impossible way to trip or fall, I would figure it out. I had knee surgery (twice) and the next day…I managed to find the slightest bit of water on the floor and slam right down on it! OWWW! I have fallen walking into my friend’s hair salon while still on crutches and right after they took my stitches out…There are a lot more crazy a** stories but I won’t bore you with them! Ha-ha.

My favorite books:

Mandy (it was my fave since I was little)
Twilight Saga (Of course)
Harry Potter
True Blood
The Secret Garden
House of Night Series (just started)

Fave song from Twilight:

Eyes on Fire, Blue Foundation; by far my favorite! My second favorite is Flightless Bird American Mouth, Iron and Wine!!

My favorite Quote?

Soo many, but I do really love this one:

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. –Bella Swan *Twilight*

Well, that is all for now. If I think of anything else, I will add it! If not just ask me. Ask away! Ha-ha

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to say when I started reading Twilight..oops...December 26, 2008..Finished umm..January 8, 2009 (all 4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I know you on Twitter! EEEP!

    I'm @nicolewilson

    ReplyDelete