Friday, July 10, 2009

Kim's Answers to Member Questions

1.     Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?

Here are five Twilight things:

  1. I thought I was too old to read a book for young adults.
  2. I LOVE the saga and wish it would not end, but am happy it did not drag on.
  3. The series reminds me of why I love the Pacific Northwest.
  4. Sometimes, I wish I was Bella.
  5. I am waiting for my Edward or Jacob!

Here are five general things:

  1. I find it really easy to make friends.  I am a pretty outgoing person so meeting new people is so easy for me. 
  2. I love living in Los Angeles and every time I think about relocating, I cry.
  3. My mother is my best friend.  There is only one secret she doesn’t know about me.
  4. If you look up my name (Kimberly) and my sign (Aries) you will find the best description of me.  I am so and Aries in almost all ways.  While I am not an astrological sign reader or really believe in those things, I do find it interesting that I am the definition of Aries. 
  5. I’ll leave this one blank.  I am always learning new things about myself. 

2.    When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?

Funny story!  My BFF and I try to go to the movies at least once a month.  I see most movies the weekend they are released.  It just so happens that we could not decided what movie to see.  She had seen what I had not and vice versa.  Twilight was the only movie we could decide on.  Neither of us really wanted to see it, but we wanted to spend the day together.  It is not the best made movie (studio had NO idea and gave Catherine ZERO budget) but we fell in love with the love story.    I ran out and bought the books and read them in about two months.  So far, I have read (listened to) the books 3 times each. 

3.    Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?

Team Edward! Everything about him draws you in. Jacob shows the most growth throughout the series.

4.    Which Character Are You Most Like?

I would Bella mainly because I am always in my head.  We analyze things to the inth degree and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.   Bella and I are only children so we are comfortable being alone and don’t always need to talk to fill the void.  But we both talk when we are nervous. 

5.    Favorite Books?

Right now I am on this young adult, alternative reality kick.

The Twilight Saga, The Mortal Instruments, The Southern Vampire Mysteries, and Harry Potter Series.  There are a few “regular” books that I like, but nothing that I have reread as much as Twilight. 

6.    Favorite Song from the Soundtrack?

Each song on the soundtrack has a special meaning so picking one is almost impossible. 

Let Me Sing – Robert Pattinson and Flightless Bird by Iron & Wine are the top two.

7.    Favorite Quote?

I have two favorite quotes.

“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”–Bella 

Bella: “How old are you?”

Edward: “Seventeen”

Bella: “How long have you been seventeen?”

Edward: “A while”

 

2 comments:

  1. I love those quotes Kim! LOL. It was like Edward was totally letting those walls down! *sigh* I use to want an Edward but Im happy with my own personal Jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... are you another TSS that I don't know on Twitter?! SAD!

    me = @nicolewilson

    ReplyDelete