Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Love You Beth Cooper

Ok...so I know that most (if not all) of us love going to see movies, so I figured it would be fun to review movies we've been to see so we can create a running list of recommendations for the TSS!

The hubs and I went to see "Beth Cooper" last night and we both enjoyed it. Granted...it has it's cheesy moments...but we were laughing a ton too!

As most of you probably saw on Twitter...this one was another New Moon trailer fail for me. I think my theaters just hate me, but then again, I haven't seen any comments on Twitter about anyone seeing the NM trailer before "Beth Cooper."

Now...if they'll just play it before the HP premiere next Tuesday night/Wednesday morning...I think I might explode at the combination of awesomeness!!

Have any of you gone to see it yet? If so, what did you think? Let us all know in the comments!!

1 comment: