Friday, July 10, 2009

Answers to Kim's Questions =]

Hey I'm Jada and i want to say thanks to Kalli for this AWESOME blog idea, and and AMAZING job on our TSS shirts. And thank you Kim for this cool little questionaire. =]

1. Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?

*I am a Real-Life Vampire in Training, haha just kidding but I am the closest thing to it, I am training to be a Phlebotomist(taking peoples blood).

*I wish EVERYONE would read Twilight.

*I LOVE loud Rock Music

*I LOVE Tattoos (i have 5)

*I am on Twitter ALMOST 24/7. lol

2. When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?

November 2008, to be honest my friend dragged me to the midnight showing of the movie and I had NO clue what it was about. (i feel ashamed) But about 10 minutes into the movie I was HOOKED!! I drove to Wal-Mart at 2 in the morning just to get the books. It took me a little over a week to read the whole Saga, and Im starting on my about 6th time to read it through. =]


3. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?

Ooo Goodness--Well I am mainly Team Edward. Edward goes through so much pain and suffering just to keep Bella alive, a true masochist. I never really understood how much he goes through until I read Midnight Sun. But then about half-way through Eclipse I am Team Switzerland lol. You understand how much Jacob loves her, too. Yeah, Jake does become annoying at certain times, but I see where he is coming from.


4. Which Character Are You Most Like?

Probably a tie between Alice and Bella. Im very clumsy haha so im like Bella in that way. But Im like Alice because I LOVE fast cars haha, and I love fashion and all that sort of Alice-y stuff.


5. Favorite Books?

Besides The Twilight Saga, I am about to start on the last Mortal Instruments book (they are amazing). I LOVE Nicholas Sparks books, and Harry Potter.


6. Favorite Song from the Soundtrack?

Flightless Bird, American Mouth--Iron and Wine


7. Favorite Quote?

Ahhh!! I have sooo many, but here are a few of the faves:

"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when
each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me." Bella Swan- New Moon.

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end." Bella Swan- New Moon.

1 comment:

  1. So you're the second one in the group who started reading them in November 2008... like me!

    I was so behind in the times, apparently. I bought the first book from the movie display stand at Borders, so I already knew what everyone looked like. 8 days later and 10 pounds lighter (not a joke at all), I was OBSESSED.

    ReplyDelete