Friday, July 10, 2009

My Answers to Kim's Questinaire

First of all, I'm Val and I want to thank you Kim for this awesome little Get-to-know-the TSS's questionaire. I love it!

Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
Im very random, often talk in movie quotes, loyal friend, hate silk, and love to laugh!

When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)? November 2008. I actually read all 4 in four days. I was a newbie and got sucked in full throttle! Safe to say each one at least twice so that makes what-8 times? LOL.

Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Im Team Edward all the way. Mainly b/c for so long he was alone, not thinking he deserved love b/c he was a monster then like a shooting star Bella went across his sky. He fights the urge to kill her (b/c thats his nature) b/c he loves her more than anything. Once again proving that love conquers all. Im a hopeless romantic!

Which Character Are You Most Like?
Alice. Aside from seeing the future, I love to plan parties, I love driving fast sports cars, if I had one, and I appear nice and perky I can be a little monster when needed. I like shopping too. It's strange b/c my BF reminds me of Jasper too. Very quiet, like he is trying to control his emotions. He also calms me when I get too worked up, he also looks out for me knowing that I don't really need it but does it anyways. He has never tried to kill my brothers girlfriend though, just so we are clear. Who is also my best friend, so we have a friendship that is very close to what Alice and Bella have. True story.

Favorite Books?
I really like Harry Potter, and the Sookie Stackhouse Novels. I also like the classics Pride and Predjuice and Catcher in the Rye. David Sedaris novels are fun to read as well.

Favorite Song from the Soundtrack?
Eyes on Fire-Blue Foundation -it has been my ringtone for MONTHS!

Favorite Quote?
"How opposed are you to Grand Theft Auto?" -Alice in New Moon.
That was the moment I decided I wanted to be Alice! LOL.

Anything else-just ask!

2 comments:

  1. Val - I think that it might be more appropriate to ask you how many times you have LISTENED to the Twilight books!! So...how many?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.

    p.s. - you hate silk. that actually is a pretty random fact. :)

    ReplyDelete