Friday, July 10, 2009

Gossip Mags and our Twilight Stars

Just a warning-there will be no rhyme or reason for my blogs. Im super random, and so shall my bloggings. So here we go! First one EVER:

It seems as though you can't walk down the magazine aisle anywhere without noticing something about Twilight and/or the actors in the films. These brings me to a dark secret that I feel I must reveal. Not only do I stand in the aisle and read these magazines, I often BUY them! There I said it. I will admit, some of them make me feel like a 14 year old guy buying Tiger Beat all over again! Im not as bad as my friend who religiously every Thursday makes the trip to Wal-Mart to purchase every magazine with any mention of Twilight, the stars or Robert Pattinson. Others just make me laugh out loud at how ridiculous they are! I also think they fill some void I have because New Moon isn't out yet.

For example, the Australian media source that is claiming Kristen Stewart is preggers. They are claiming that K-Stew realized her period was late and asked a friend to buy her pregnancy test and she added up the days and realized Rob was the father. Of course, this was from a "source" close to Kristen. Which speaking of these "sources" where do they find these people? Are they their cleaning staff or a studio grip? It doesn't mean you're a close personal friend if you cleaned the toilet in her hotel room.
This week's issue of Life & Style is claiming "Twilight Stars In Crisis" with R-Pats dumping Kristen and how this is going to "destroy" the future movies and how he's moved on already. The article goes onto claim that Emilie de Ravin left her husband and how werid, right after she started filiming with R-Pats! Gasps! Let's completely throw out the idea that maybe, things just weren't working out for them or they have been seperated for months, or he or she was an alien. But then again, its Hollywood and happy doesn't sell.

Other mags are claiming that Kristen has warned Emilie to stay away from Rob, and that Rob texts Kristen constantly to "check-in", and who can forget the crazy love triangle between Rob, Kristen and Nikki Reed? Who is to say this is true? But then again I argue with myself the idea of who's to say its NOT true? Oh the struggle! So I leave you with you this: take it all with a grain of salt! Also, this week's issue of Us Weekly, has some SMOKIN HOT pics of Rob at a photo shoot! I would definitely recommend picking that one up! Until we met again...

- Val

2 comments:

  1. I will also confess that I have purchased said mags before...you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a few of the magazines from time to time.. but I try really hard to buy ones that are generally more reputable... sometimes I fail at that, though. lol.

    However... all the rumors? To me, it sounds like people read fanfiction and just make it real life. Dumb.

    ReplyDelete