Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lindsay's answers :)

Hey Guys!!!
I'm Lindsay W. I'm 27 (eww) I am married and have been for 5 years, and we have one child togther. :) Please forgive me, I'm not a 'writer'.


Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?

5 Twilightish things
1. I stopped my entire life when I read the books
2. I was hoping for a steamier honey moon.
3. I love Jacobs attitude
4. Sometimes I too wish I was Bella.
5. I didn't know Forks was a real town. lol

5 Random things
1. I hate reading
2. I'm addicted to Dt. Mt. Dew
3. My favorite color is Green.
4. I cheated in computer class and I have to look at the keys to type
5. I hate how close my bday is to Christmas



When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
The week before the movie came out. My friend and I decided we would read and then watch together. She never finished, cheated and watched it anyway. Laaame! I read it got hooked and immediately called Val to borrow the rest. I have read them all once, and listened to Twilight and New Moon once as well and currently on Eclipse.

Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
At first I was Team Edward. If i had to choose a team, of course Team Edward. The feelings Edward and Bella have for each other are way too intense for them not to be together. But as I read Breaking Dawn and everything started to fall into place I realized no need for teams. Everyone wins in the end.


Which Character Are You Most Like?
I thought at first maybe Rose, because I can be a 'b', but as I read Midnight Sun and heard how much Jasper really suffered with being a 'good vampire, I started to feel more drawn to him. I too choose to 'do the right thing' in my life.. and sometimes it's such a struggle i feel like giving in and doing what I want to do.

Favorite Books?
Twilight Saga. I never took time to read anything else. I am trying now though.

Favorite Song from the Soundtrack?
Love is Worth the Fall O.A.R.

Favorite Quote?
I need to read them again, nothing really jumped out and stuck besides "Weren't you sort of a pet of theirs?" (Laurent); and I think that was because I was in such a hurry to find out what happens.

1 comment: